Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Christina Gray's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoa folks! Let's be clear on what we're talking about.   There's "natural diet" the…"

Christina Gray replied Nov 15, 2011 to What are your experiences with bloat?

79 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Kristina

"Thank you for this, Susan. It is a well-reasoned argument that answers some of my qu…"

Christina Gray replied Nov 12, 2011 to What are your experiences with bloat?

79 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Kristina

"My current boy, Se, is well known for his burps - he does it at judges, when he just…"

Christina Gray replied Nov 11, 2011 to What are your experiences with bloat?

79 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Kristina

"I'll add my two cents, because it was a frightening problem for us, too. Our bitch S…"

Christina Gray replied Nov 11, 2011 to What are your experiences with bloat?

79 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Kristina

"Don't forget that on your trip to the beauty shop or barber's to request RED hair es…"

Christina Gray replied Nov 10, 2011 to Test if you are suitable for a setter

41 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Thank you! There's certainly food for thought in the information you've given me, an…"

Christina Gray replied Oct 21, 2011 to Not setter related, but I need an answer about a breed originating in the UK

8 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Pat Aldridge

"In my case, the battle is with pine sap, but from what I understand this works with…"

Christina Gray replied Sep 2, 2011 to Sticky Tree Sap

4 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Cornelia

"I think there are more than a few deviations from the breed standard in any country…"

Christina Gray replied May 31, 2011 to Breed Standard - Wavy coats

254 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Carol Gill

"That'd be a yup. Even if you change and shower. The joys of country life in the US.…"

Christina Gray replied May 31, 2011 to TICKS: Advice from a very well-known super-vet. Do you agree?

8 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Sue and Cash

"Here in the US ticks not only carry Lyme, but also things that are almost as bad lik…"

Christina Gray replied May 30, 2011 to TICKS: Advice from a very well-known super-vet. Do you agree?

8 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Sue and Cash

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service