Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Christina Gray's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan, I couldn't agree with you more. I first met "untrimmed" and dogs with full ta…"

Christina Gray replied Feb 15, 2011 to Interesting article about dual-purpose dogs

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Christina Gray

"According to the scroll at the bottom (which, once its loaded, you can jump ahead by…"

Christina Gray replied Feb 15, 2011 to Interesting article about dual-purpose dogs

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Christina Gray

"When he really needs the weight, I add it twice a day; then wean him back and give i…"

Christina Gray replied Jan 14, 2011 to Anyone got any advise for putting weight on a setter?

69 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"I have to second Dee on the BARF diet, especially when you are dealing with weight i…"

Christina Gray replied Jan 13, 2011 to Anyone got any advise for putting weight on a setter?

69 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"Could not agree more :-) See above. I give up. Some minds are made up and will never…"

Christina Gray replied Jun 24, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by kristi schrittwieser

"Hmm, Eva, tough question. The only precedent I can think of involves equine registri…"

Christina Gray replied Jun 23, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"AKC breeders who favor working lines, due to competitive tastes in America, tend to…"

Christina Gray replied Jun 23, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"Susan Russell Matsumoto also sent a dog to Christiane Lohmann (also on this list) in…"

671 Jul 10, 2010

"OK, I'm going to speak up, say my piece, then go back to reading. As an American own…"

Christina Gray replied Jun 20, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"Our fourteen year old Star bloated on Easter Saturday last year; we took her straigh…"

Christina Gray replied Feb 2, 2010 to Gastric necrosis - survival chances and problems ahead?

16 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Susan Stone

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service