Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Peter Hennig's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"The rules here in aus are much the same if a dog is handed in to the rspca or caught…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 29, 2011 to Pertition to Save Lennox in Belfast - He is not an Irish Setter but it is Barbaric what Belfast Council has done Please sign

39 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"I agree why were they alone ? where were their parents and what were they thinking!!…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 28, 2011 to Pertition to Save Lennox in Belfast - He is not an Irish Setter but it is Barbaric what Belfast Council has done Please sign

39 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"Hi Howard  a pit bull is a cross bred dog so I don't think a DNA test would do anyth…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 27, 2011 to Pertition to Save Lennox in Belfast - He is not an Irish Setter but it is Barbaric what Belfast Council has done Please sign

39 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"signed people in Queensland Aus who own pure bred american staffies are in the boat…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 26, 2011 to Pertition to Save Lennox in Belfast - He is not an Irish Setter but it is Barbaric what Belfast Council has done Please sign

39 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"Hi Sue  I know what you mean some people are not very bright I had a fellow walking…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 24, 2011 to PARANOIA

62 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Howard Glansfield

"Hi Christine  I watched your youtube link very helpful thanks"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 24, 2011 to Do dogs need to eat grass. This is usually followed by her being sick

32 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Eunice Marott

"Hi Fiona do you have a crate to put the dogs in? We found if we put them in the a cr…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 23, 2011 to Excessive barking and really naughty

41 Feb 17, 2011

"Hi Nicky it should not be a problem have a look at my photos the dog with the cat ly…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 23, 2011 to Kitten + 16 month old setter = ??

5 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by JOANNE

"Hi Eunice my dogs have the same diet and now and then they will eat grass sometimes…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 23, 2011 to Do dogs need to eat grass. This is usually followed by her being sick

32 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Eunice Marott

"Hi Sheree your in a tough spot ultimately you can only do what is necessary to prote…"

Peter Hennig replied Jan 23, 2011 to PARANOIA

62 Feb 19, 2011

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service