Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Just got first result for Romarne Stevie Wonder (Kerryfair Snowfox & Romarne Hay…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Sep 21, 2011 to PRA rcd4 RESULTS

753 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Marta Magi

"That's true....so bad! I was in Nantes two years ago and was a big Shock for us...fi…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Jul 3, 2011 to Take care ! breed standard respect in France

56 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Woodward

"I agree with you Susan, every feature of breed is associated with a specific use and…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Jun 13, 2011 to Breed Standard - Wavy coats

254 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Carol Gill

"I Will be there with my Brigitte Bardot, i entred her at European Winner show and Ch…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied May 19, 2009 to how is going to Dublin

24 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Rieky van Hal

"Hello! I think the trip is the most important problem for this Show...the entry fees…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied May 19, 2009 to EURODOG Ireland Statistics

39 May 19, 2009
Reply by Carmel Murphy

"I think this one was absent...nobody enter in the ring before Irish Setter"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Dec 1, 2008 to Any results from Zagreb?

8 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Carmen Lorenzi

"Hi! I can let you know some results... Club Show Friday night: Irish Red Setter: 1°E…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Dec 1, 2008 to Any results from Zagreb?

8 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Carmen Lorenzi

"I think that everything can be accepted and discussed, but it is a standard and equa…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Jul 11, 2008 to World Show - waiting for results...

68 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Vojna Medvedec

"Sure everythng is possible...but all champions limp...not want show...that's crazy.…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Jul 10, 2008 to World Show - waiting for results...

68 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Vojna Medvedec

"I don't know why ...he don't tell me anything and on the report nothing special bad…"

Glory&Valery degli Angeli Rossi replied Jul 9, 2008 to World Show - waiting for results...

68 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Vojna Medvedec

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service