Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

ricky young's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Your correct about none of them replying. I either got no reply or was told weren't…"

ricky young replied Aug 25, 2010 to Why do Australian breeders sell litters not for show or breeding LIMITED REGISTER

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"By the way Marina you have great dogs and although I have not contacted you for a pu…"

ricky young replied Aug 25, 2010 to Why do Australian breeders sell litters not for show or breeding LIMITED REGISTER

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"I reckon that they (Aussie Breeders) might have to look outside their own little wor…"

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"When are people gunna wake up to themselves and realise that a crossbred is nothing…"

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"Hi Eva We in Australia have a problem with these designer dog breeders who don't hav…"

ricky young replied Aug 24, 2010 to Why do Australian breeders sell litters not for show or breeding LIMITED REGISTER

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"Hi EXACTLY ! See reply to Melinda Auld Cheers Rick"

ricky young replied Aug 23, 2010 to Why do Australian breeders sell litters not for show or breeding LIMITED REGISTER

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"Hi All especially Marina and Melinda Well said Marina I wish that was the opinion of…"

ricky young replied Aug 23, 2010 to Why do Australian breeders sell litters not for show or breeding LIMITED REGISTER

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"I know that when some of the US imports came in the 80s that you could only register…"

ricky young replied Aug 7, 2010 to Why do Australian breeders sell litters not for show or breeding LIMITED REGISTER

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"Hi Michelle I can see where you are coming from but there was a litter advertised no…"

ricky young replied Aug 6, 2010 to Why do Australian breeders sell litters not for show or breeding LIMITED REGISTER

26 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Marina Scott

"HI STUPID! DOES'NT NEED TO GO ANY FURTHER"

ricky young replied Jun 17, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by kristi schrittwieser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service