Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Silvia Lindner-Rae's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Henk, I have been following this discussion off and on and I have to admit I am fair…"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Aug 14, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by James Gregory Williams

"Harry's pics may have been in many magazines and other places and he may have been a…"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Aug 10, 2008 to Harry - who can share a photo?

13 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Margaret Sierakowski

"Thanks to everyone - of course I did all that - but there is not really a shot that…"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Aug 4, 2008 to Harry - who can share a photo?

13 Aug 12, 2008

"You're welcome!"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Aug 3, 2008 to Gundog National Association/Show Aug 2 - IS

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Silvia Lindner-Rae

"I fully agree with your there Margaret - Harry has nothing to offer what we do not a…"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Aug 3, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by James Gregory Williams

"I saw it - but I could not see much of Harry - don't you agree that it is not really…"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Aug 2, 2008 to Harry - who can share a photo?

13 Aug 12, 2008

"I am not single lingual - but I speak German as my mother tongue and English. Silvia"

13 Aug 12, 2008

"And where - when I klicked on the link there was nothing much but text I cannot unde…"

13 Aug 12, 2008

"So, hello cousin!!! You do know, that some of my others have the original Storm in t…"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Jul 31, 2008 to Beautiful Irish Setter no longer looking for a new home!

8 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Nicole Wilson

"Yes, Alenka, he will be shown., but not before Wels because of my/Karina's Aaron. Do…"

Silvia Lindner-Rae replied Jul 31, 2008 to Beautiful Irish Setter no longer looking for a new home!

8 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Nicole Wilson

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service