Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Katariina Roiha's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"the documentary is on youtube... part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1LyjlX4Mp8&a…"

Katariina Roiha replied Aug 20, 2008 to Controversial new film on pedigree dogs

44 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Susan Stone

"Thank you Susan for your lovely comment on my dogs! To quote Susan "So start retrai…"

Katariina Roiha replied Aug 18, 2008 to Does Disaster Loom for Setters?

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Katariina Roiha

"I love you Margaret :)))"

Katariina Roiha replied Aug 18, 2008 to

just now

"In these European trials the dog does not flush the birds themselves? In Finland and…"

Katariina Roiha replied Aug 14, 2008 to

just now

"That was a good point Dee, glutein-free diet. Glutein sensitive enteropathy is one o…"

Katariina Roiha replied Jul 7, 2008 to Looking for help...

16 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Dee Rance

"For me the symptoms sound like paracites. - Have you taken care of his deworming? Na…"

Katariina Roiha replied Jul 5, 2008 to Looking for help...

16 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Dee Rance

"Delusional LOL :))) Can anyone say which irish setter(by name) is to be said the or…"

Katariina Roiha replied Feb 16, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"Rob knows what he´s talking about! A hunter who knows how the dog behaves can read t…"

Katariina Roiha replied Feb 4, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

"A setter is still setting itself when approaching the birds. Setters and pointers va…"

Katariina Roiha replied Feb 4, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

"Rob said: It does p*ss me off when show breeders sell their "lesser quality" pups to…"

Katariina Roiha replied Feb 3, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service