Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Petra Kasznár's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"No, Katariina, I really hadn't understood what that sentence was referred to and tha…"

Petra Kasznár replied Jan 7, 2009 to "Teaching a non-pointing breed to point"

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Petra Kasznár

"Dear Katariina, Sorry, my English is very far from perfect. Could you please explain…"

Petra Kasznár replied Jan 7, 2009 to "Teaching a non-pointing breed to point"

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Petra Kasznár

"Probably I will never know if this dog would ever point by only smelling the game an…"

Petra Kasznár replied Jan 5, 2009 to "Teaching a non-pointing breed to point"

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Petra Kasznár

"Thank you very much Leen! I tried to sell the video to Disney but they said I'm aski…"

Petra Kasznár replied Jan 3, 2009 to Why do people breed animal species (like the dog - canis lupus familiaris) without the basic knowledge?

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Thanks Christiane, I was just giving up to explain and reexplain things to people. S…"

Petra Kasznár replied Jan 3, 2009 to Why do people breed animal species (like the dog - canis lupus familiaris) without the basic knowledge?

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Thank you very much Christiane for sharing your opinion!"

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Thanks Michaela, nice to see people who know what is hunting about! Seems that peopl…"

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"thank you ursula, you are first one who understands me. unfortunatley on the video i…"

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Just to be clear. The hardly limping animal was shot after found by the setter, but…"

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"First of all thanks for joining the discussion and commenting on my video. For your…"

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service