Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Just to say thank you to all of you who helped me on my mission to find an IRWS bitch!

Thanks to the ES community Gaye O'Connor got in touch to let me know about a gorgeous little girl from her current litter!

She's absolutely stunning and we can't wait to have her in our family.

I just wish we weren't going on holiday so we could go and get her straight away!

Thanks again everyone and especially to Gaye x

Views: 452

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Finn. I'm so excited!  I feel like a child at christmas :)
Can't agree with Finn more.  You have summed up red and whites really well :-)  Wish I was in a position to have another one, especially as there is now a litter of Daisy half brothers and sisters. Its just not practical at the moment.
Congratulations on finding your Red and White bitch;o) I think a sister of hers is now living in Ireland and will be shown over here;o))

Looking forward to seeing heaps of photos of your little Princess...I am sure you will have a super holiday....

So pleased for you x

I can't believe I've got to wait 3 weeks to get her!

My sister didn't look impressed when I asked her to rearrange her wedding! :D

What kind of sister won't change a wedding date so you can get your puppy...lol ;p Congrats to you on your little bundle of red and white joy. Do please post some pics when you get her! Puppy pics are always enjoyed!!!

Jessie

Glad Gaye got in touch with you...was going to send you an e-mail that night to say Gaye had a little girl available and that she was gorgeous.  Hope you enjoy our lovable breed .

Gail

Thanks Gail :)
Great news Emma, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your lovely new girl.  My IRWS boy is coming up to 16 months old and makes me laugh every day with his antics.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service