Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Hi from a kinda sunny devon england just a little msg to introduce myself and ben. Ben is a new member to our household he is 4 years old he has been with us for two months now and has made himself right at home he has two new friends lottie a great dane and jake a flat coat cross and he gets on really well with both of them. He is my first dog although i have worked in kennels for ten years i thought it was about time i got one of my own he has come with a couple of issues as most rescues do but we are slowly ironing them out one by one and he is getting better every day. He unfortunately has hip dysplasia but he is on a supplement now and seems full of beans so fingers crossed all will be well for a while. hope all your red beasties are well .  From zoe and ben x 

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Zoe and Ben, like many others I found this site by accident.....any problems you might have just ask and the more experienced members are very willing to help....I am very much a novice and am so grateful I found this site, It is very supportive and we have serious and not so serious subjects lol!! Love from Chris, Merlin and Harry xx

Welcome Zoe and Ben;o) This is a great place to enjoy everything to do with setters! Enjoy;o)

A very warm welcome Zoe, Ben and even his fur mates!!!  This site is so good, we can learn so much, and you will find plenty of information/advices as there are a lot of experts in ES, but be aware ... it is very addictive  :-)  

A very warm Welcome from us too Zoe & Ben from Melbourne Australia.   ES is a very addictive site with lots of wonderful info, friendly people & beautiful photo's.  I'm sure you will love it here.  I have two Setter girls;  my beautiful Irish girl Tess who is 10.5 years, & baby Grace, who is my 7 month old English Setter pup. 

Again Welcome.  Hope to see you here often.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service