Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Due to problems accessing the AHT website Dr Nigel Holmes has kindly agreed to extend the "promotional code" for the South fo England Irish Setter Club until 31st August. Unfortunately the original code cannot still be used so a new one has had to  be issued and will have to be obtained again from the SEISCwebmaster. The AHT apologises for any inconvenience caused!

Views: 28583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First results have now been sent out !

Well done Gill I am sure you are very pleased with your  s, lets hope  there are many more  good ones,and we can all support each other if some are not too good.
Just received an E Mail .. Rafferty " Riqitta Authentic " is clear of PRA rcd 4 . Very relieved
fab news tania and i hope all other setter owners get the same good news
brilliant news!!!  Let's hope this is the first of many good newses!!!
Also received an email : Girly PRA rcd-4 result "CLEAR"
Great news, Charlotte. Happy for you.
Fabulous news ladies.........may I ask how long it took?
I sent the kit last Thursday and I also ask to recieve the result by email ! I received the email for Girly to 5:29 p.m.! I also took the test for Scott but any news. I hope everything is ok, I dried the sticks one hour but it still stuck in the envelope :-(
Charlotte, my swabs were also still wet and stuck in the envelope.  I spoke to the AHT about that and they said it was fine.  That is why they supplied the inner envelope.  I hope everything is ok for your Scott too..............fingers crossed!!

Thank Mel, I'm just so happy and yes a big big big relief for me ;-)

It's surely good for you to know the result !

Wilko,

Thank you very much for your kind words ! I admit that I was not very happy to be with the futur puppies of Girly & Houston without knowing the results ! Rieky bought the test I hope a good results for Houston ;-) I think that we should not wait until the club decides what the breeders can do, I believe everyone has a conscience ! My conscience will not allow myself to do nothing, I'm an irish setters lover in 1st and health should be the preoccupation of all, that what my conscience say and I can not imagine that I would not have been tested !

Surely 'Quality' should be the 1st preoccupation of a breeder ! Quality - is not only physical; nor temperament; nor hunting qualities BUT First and Foremost - HEALTH

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service