Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Seasons Greeting To Setter Lovers around the World

Season Greetings to all around the World from  Australia, thinking of those in the Northern Hemisphere while we celebrate in much warmer and drier climate .

Views: 173

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Xmas and a safe and happy new year too. We finish the new year with a lovely addition to our family, an orange belton girl sired by Eireannmada Emmanueal. Jo. XX

Wish you too Greg a Merry Christmas at least a little cooler this morning than it's been to enjoy the Christmas dinner. What a lovely setter in the photo, really lovely. You are a lucky lady Joanne to be getting an English setter I have a few years yet to make the decision between an English or and Irish. Very hard. Merry Christams to all :))

What can we say.... my mother is up in Brisbane and she says it is sweltering.  Meanwhile in Scotland it rains and rains and rains but it seems to be doing that in the UK as a whole.

I've just been looking on your website (not updated recently it seems) and it's just as well I'm several thousand miles away because you'd be missing some of them both English and Irish, gorgeous.

Return the greetings with best wishes

Merry Christmas from us too.   Christmas morning here & my two beautiful Setter girls are sound asleep.  They were up very early, wanting to see if Santa had brought them a present, which of course he has.  Too early for them to open their gifts so they are back to sleep.  My Tess is now 11 years. & my English Setter Grace is just one year.  Her first Xmas with us.  Tess has had many Christmas's & loves nothing more than to open presents, which she does very well. 

Joanne, I will look forward to seeing pics. of your new baby.  I wish you lots of luck with her. 

I hope everyone enjoys this speciall day with their loved one's & friends.

Lynn

'Comfort and joy' to everybody.
15" snow coming
Guess it's a red and white Xmas.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service