Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

We are pleased to announce that the funding for Phase 1 of the genetic research into bloat by Catheryn Mellersh of the AHT has been achieved by the UK Irish Setter Clubs making contributions along with the Irish Setter Charitable Trust. 

Details on the progress of the research will be published as soon as they become available but we understand that Cathryn Mellersh has everything in place to start immediately.

****HOT OFF THE PRESS****

SEISC has commissioned the above tea towel which will be available for purchase at most Championship Shows(look for the teatowel over the bench) or directly from myself. Please e-mail kenn-slo@ntlworld.com

The price will be £4.00 each or £10.00 for three plus postage( if needed) and all profits will be going to the bloat fund. Happy to post abroad - from a smoke and pet free home - not !!

They really are very nice and excellent quality .

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY

We would like to announce that to date we have sold over 200 teatowels and are well on our way to our target

for funding our contribution to Phase 1 of the research.Only another 300 to go!!

The response has been fantastic both from this site and at various shows in the last few months.The teatowels have gone  far and wide including Australia, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Russia & Germany to name just a few.

Apologies if I have missed replying to anybody who enquired.I failed to anticipate the "rush" and my litter of pups didn't help.Things a little quiter now as I only have" Evil Edna" to contend with

so please ,if needed, contact me again,

Thank you again to all those who have purchased and also  all those who have supported our efforts.

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sue - so kind - see you at Richmond

Good afternoon! I paid transfer for towels on August 18. When to me to wait from you a parcel?

Hello - will look into it tonight and get back to you

Sorry - my mistake - couldn't match up the payment with the name. all sorted - posted out to you today.Sorry for the delay.

I suppose I could have another   1  and  export it to Spain   will collect in person  in about  40 hours  

Ole !!!

Gill, tell honest, I still have a hope to receive the parcel paid in August? :)

Sure I posted out to you - let me check again and I will get back to you

sent what number?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service