Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

BLOAT SURVEY

The BLOAT Survey has been launched!!

This survey not only covers bloat but also includes questions relating to other health problems. It would be helpful if a response was received from every Irish Setter owner even if all their dogs are healthy.

You should have received a letter if you own KC registered Irish Setters.  If you have not received one, please contact the AHT (see below).

If you have a letter please (i) complete the survey online for your own dogs.

(ii)             pass on the information to the new owners of dogs you no longer have, along with the dog’s ID, and encourage them to respond.

(iii)           If you cannot complete the survey online contact the research assistant at the AHT for a paper copy (see telephone number below).

If you have not received your letter, telephone 0844 4633 980 FREE  to obtain your Personal ID for access to the online survey.

For further information about the study and how to take part either

The closing date for the completion of the survey is November 30th 2013.

Now that the Breed Clubs and the Irish Red Setter Rescue Charitable Trust have raised the money for this research, please help us make it a huge success with a fantastic response rate.  It is the greatest hope we have so far of discovering whether genetics contributes significantly to this dangerous disease.

Views: 918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wilko, Just saw this post. If it's still possible to email a copy of your bloat study, please send one to me at this email address: redtara@cox.net. Thanks for all you work!

I am also interested in the results of your bloat study. Have you published it in print or online? If so, how may I obtain a copy? Thanks!

mail me your email address to wiko@malcompetsupplies.nl and you get my two jansen & jansen editions and the jansen& jansen newsletter. a subscription cost nothing. go to https://laposta.nl/f/ssafsvyeyq0e

and i am writing the setter irish breednotes for our dogs

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service