- Brooklyn, NY
- United States
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
Eileen Clarke has not received any gifts yet
Give a Gift
- How many Irish Setters do you have?
- How long have you owned Irish Setters?
- About Me:
- I love all dogs. But I have a special place in my heart for Irish Setters. I was given a Irish Setter puppy for my 16th Brithday. She was the most loyalist dog, I have ever owned. I miss her to this day. My love for Irish Setters started in the summer of 1970 when I was asked to take care of one that summer. His name was Oak and I named my female Oakie..
- Why are you applying for membership?
- A. I am a human wanting to contribute to the community