Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Rob Clay's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"For me – the entire debate boils down to this. What is a true Setter? Is it (A) any…"

Rob Clay replied May 6, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"I'm not sure that working/field trial people are the less tolerant of the two camps,…"

Rob Clay replied May 6, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

"There is talk in the thread above about them all being Irish Setters, but truly they…"

95 May 16, 2008

"I love old working dog art. Interesting to note the variety of different physical ty…"

Rob Clay replied Mar 27, 2008 to

just now

"Dogs of may different breeds will sight chase squirrels and rabbits. Hunting setters…"

Rob Clay replied Feb 18, 2008 to Is the passion to hunt inborn or is it a learning process? Does a dog have to learn to use his nose?

17 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Rob Clay

"Henk Wrote "are showbred Irish setters different from their relatives?" They are so…"

Rob Clay replied Feb 16, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

"Hi Ginger, I don't want to start a war either, but there are equally as many issues…"

Rob Clay replied Feb 5, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

"Hi Ginger - Many thanks for the update. Great to hear that there is a strong and gro…"

Rob Clay replied Feb 5, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

"I’m not a linguist, nor have I researched the term extensively, but IMO the term “se…"

Rob Clay replied Feb 4, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

"Hi Melinda - Don't take offence at the way I write, I know it can be very direct, bu…"

Rob Clay replied Feb 4, 2008 to Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

95 May 16, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service