Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Chantal McIlveen-Wright's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"and why do we have to change their look and cannot accept to present them the way th…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Mar 2, 2011 to A trimming question.

15 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Tracy M

"Yes Lyn, your beautiful Layla may not see but definitively can smell !!!!! funny the…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Feb 17, 2011 to Things they like to pinch! :0)

61 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by margaret battams

"You are very lucky Teresa!!!!! MC too used to call me at bed time, grab my hand very…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Feb 17, 2011 to Red is for Warmth

18 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Suzanne

"Well everyone, being born and bred in South of France I do know what is a snake... a…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Jan 28, 2011 to Keeping our precious setters safe

32 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eunice Marott

"Ollie barks, of course Ollie barks, you would not expect Ollie to roar like a lion o…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Dec 7, 2010 to SOOOOO Angry I could thump someone

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Dixie Cruise

"Many thanks for this very interesting link Astrid"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Oct 5, 2010 to Does anybody feed both: Raw meat and "provender"alternately?

18 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by KC and the boys

"I love your comment Cornelia!!!! did you learn your sense of humour from your IS?"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Sep 29, 2010 to "If I ruled the world"............

43 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by sue morgan

"Cathy, thanks for this very interesting discussion. I am glad to read the content of…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Sep 28, 2010 to "If I ruled the world"............

43 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by sue morgan

"Many thanks Suzan for this very interesting debate, and glad to know that Bramble is…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Sep 28, 2010 to Warning - painkillers for humans can be lethal to dogs & cats

19 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Susan Stone

"Hi Caroline, I personally would favour to let the nature as it is, so not a pro neu…"

Chantal McIlveen-Wright replied Sep 18, 2010 to Pepper wants to play, but Irish dogs don't!!!!

19 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by David McIlveen Wright

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service