Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Joan Clancy's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"It is not just the irish setter 'pet' people who see dogs at shows and think the pup…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 23, 2007 to Over trimming or shaving of the Show Irish Red Setter?

218 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by martin falsey

"I'm a novice - first show dog - living in America. I've come to love the (very littl…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 23, 2007 to Over trimming or shaving of the Show Irish Red Setter?

218 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by martin falsey

"Hey Ginger! Songs were put there for YOUR benefit, lol - glad you enjoyed them! Noth…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 15, 2007 to What is your favourite settersong, -book, -movie, -history, -photo and -story?

113 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dianne cook

"It is one of the many interests I have, but I fear you will not be adding me to the…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 14, 2007 to What is your favourite settersong, -book, -movie, -history, -photo and -story?

113 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dianne cook

"If you go to http://www.irishsetter.org.uk/index.htm and click on breed notes, there…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 11, 2007 to Celebrity Irish Setter Owners

12 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by Marloes van Alphen

"I'm sorry. I meant to quote the paragraph I was refering to AND to sign my post, but…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 8, 2007 to Is the Irish setter a ruined breed?

71 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"Henk - you are a breeder. I am not. If I have done my research (which anyone interes…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 8, 2007 to Is the Irish setter a ruined breed?

71 Sep 9, 2007

"Breed color names are funny... just like "Liver" in Springers is different from "Liv…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 7, 2007 to White on a red setter: Hate it or love it?

78 Oct 12, 2007

"Not me, Gina, but they are both great activities, well suited to an Irish Setter! I'…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 5, 2007 to Therapy Dog and Freestyle Work

12 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by ursula wilby

"I know of Lorigans from Co Clare, but not Dorigans. I bet through the '6degrees of s…"

Joan Clancy replied Sep 5, 2007 to What is your favourite settersong, -book, -movie, -history, -photo and -story?

113 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dianne cook

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service