Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Fran Griffin's Discussions (447)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi.  Tally huffed and puffed for a couple of weeks when she was first put on Forthyr…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 22, 2014 to Tiffany update!!

10 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Catherine-Marie & Tiffany

"My guys have a paddling pool. They also like to lie on the hard floor in a cool part…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 9, 2014 to How to keep my Irish setter cool in this heat while at home?

11 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by rosie beere

"As I have a couple of serious health conditions I have made provisions for what will…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 8, 2014 to Provision for our dogs

2 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by karen chesher

"Hi Christine, I did see you thank you then it disappeared :-)  Jean Dodd's. What can…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 3, 2014 to Oh boy Tiffany is suffering from Hypothyroidism!!!!

18 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Hi Sue, if you can get into the link on dysbiosis, please do a search for Dr. Karen…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 2, 2014 to Oh boy Tiffany is suffering from Hypothyroidism!!!!

18 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Oh I do hope your vet will listen to you. It is so frustrating when they start power…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 2, 2014 to Oh boy Tiffany is suffering from Hypothyroidism!!!!

18 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Hi Christine.  I had dreadful problems getting my guys diagnosed, and like you had t…"

18 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Hi Sue.  I am sorry to hear of what Bridie is suffering. I really don't know if the…"

18 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Hi. They are Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes for Pets. You should be able to find a su…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 1, 2014 to Oh boy Tiffany is suffering from Hypothyroidism!!!!

18 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Hi. Yes, I have a great deal of experience of this condition, not just on a personal…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 1, 2014 to Oh boy Tiffany is suffering from Hypothyroidism!!!!

18 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Fran Griffin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service