Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

IRISH RED AND WHITE SETTER WORLDWIDE HEALTH SURVEY!!!!!

Calling All Irish Red and White Setter People!!!

I wish to make you all aware of a new initiative from the IRWS Club Of Great Britain.
We are running a Global / International Health Questionnaire to ascertain the general health of the breed both in the Uk and Worldwide.
The data collected will be analysed by the AHT in the UK and will enable us to identify any trends in health problems which may travel the globe or be specific to individual countries.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

I hope that you will all take a few moments out of your hectic schedules to help us out with this for the benefit our truly wonderful breed :)

If you have not been e-mailed a copy of the questionnaire to fill out or cannot access the link below then please get in touch to arrange a paper form to be sent out :)

The closing date for return of completed forms is 30th September 2013 to enable us to send the information to the AHT for analysis.

Please share this with all your friends who may not be on computers too as the better the response is, the better the analysis can be!!!

http://www.irishredandwhitesetterclub.co.uk/pge.php?page=75

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To date over 300 survey questionnaires have been received and recorded and, at a glance, the survey promises some very interesting information.  If you haven't already do so, please visit the IRWS website and fill in a form for your dog(s) and send it to me.  We need survey forms for healthy dogs too!  Much praise is heaped upon those noble souls who send in 10+ surveys for the IRWS they own or have owned.  Also praise for those breeders who have contacted their puppy-owners.

The overall global picture of the breed is very important as well as very intriguing.

Calling All Irish Red and White Setter People!!!

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT FOR RESPONSES TO BE RECEIVED!!!!

I wish to make you all aware of a new initiative from the IRWS Club Of Great Britain.
We are running a Global / International Health Questionnaire to ascertain the general health of the breed both in the Uk and Worldwide.
The data collected will be analysed by the AHT in the UK and will enable us to identify any trends in health problems which may travel the globe or be specific to individual countries.

We Especially Need If Possible More Responses From France, Russia, Belgium, Holland and Germany If Possible!!!!

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

I hope that you will all take a few moments out of your hectic schedules to help us out with this for the benefit our truly wonderful breed

If you have not been e-mailed a copy of the questionnaire to fill out or cannot access the link below then please get in touch to arrange a paper form to be sent out

http://www.irishredandwhitesetterclub.co.uk/pge.php?page=75

Actually, it is Cambridge University Vet School who are doing the analysis.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service