Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

As an interim measure until the official register provided by the Kennel Club is fully up and running, the SEISC has decided to offer an opportunity for owners to post their recent PRA rcd4 DNA test results.
This will be on our PRA rcd4 page.
This is available to all owners worldwide not just SEISC members and will be in a similar format to that already used by the Kennel Club.

For further details please see the Club website www.seisc.co.uk.

Listing will be available sometime today - slight kink in my "html"  !!

Views: 61966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mel gad the wait is over for you and maybe not the ones you wantedfor which im truly sorry but me you know all is not lost.please dont stop your breeding programme the breed needs people like you more than ever now whose vast experience can help eradicate it from these beautifu dogs
thinkin of you mel but please dont be hasty in your decision
excuse my mistakes mel but its this messagin on my phone

First dogs in Finland are tested, and the results:
CH A Piece Of Glory Cinammon's - carrier (Balintyne's Wild About Hary x Vicary's Up To Glory)
CH Entice Celtic Legend - carrier (Bright Soul's Glad All Over x A Piece Of Glory Cinammon's)
CH Northworth Red Sandstorm - carrier (Entice Celtic Legend x Northworth Red New Pillow)

Happy with these, as it could have easily been even worse.

Thanks Mel. Now we wait for one more result and we'll be much wiser again. All we can do is to wait more dogs to be tested in here (some sires of our puppies), and at least some of our puppies despite of the upcoming results, but at the moment we are not in a hurry with those.
Good results Katrina!
Thats not  bad  Katrina, you can  now move forward

Received the last result yesterday.

Entice Enigma - carrier (Field Of Dreams Cosa Nostra x Entice Butterfly).

Good luck for us. First I was so disappointed, but only because I can't go on with what I planned, but I'm so glad this test is available now. I would have mated carrier to carrier... Now I only hope people in here start to test their dogs.

Quite a number of Belgian breeders have already posted their results!!

Hello,

just got the results of my Zoë, Kaylin Blow me Away (fairhaven good riddance x Tuatha de Dannan from Askeaton). Clear.

I'm very happy!!! Ofcourse

Very happy!

We received just now e-mail with PRA rcd4 results of BRIGITTE BARDOT DEGLI ANGELI ROSSI (Ch.Romarne Rialto - Victoria degli Angeli Rossi), she is CLEAR :-)))

We are so happy because we can use our sweet boy ROMARNE STEVIE WONDER, because he is CARRIER!!

I am very happy for you!

Very pleased with my results.

Millcroft  Ballad of the Moon JW   ..   Millcroft Moondrift(dec) ex Millcroft Moon Quest ...   Clear

Moon Bella of Millcroft        Janter Moon Magician of Millcroft JW  ex Millcroft Miss Nicole  (sister to Quest)    Clear

Millcroft Dance on the Moon and M.Mishka  (Redclyst Thomas the Rymer ex Moon Bella of Millcroft are Carriers.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service