Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Rick is currently recovering in hospital.

Rick was at the dog show in Rockhampton on Saturday 30 April where we had just finished the breed judging when he collapsed.

We are so sorry
to hear that you are ill.
Know that we are thinking of you often
and praying for your quick recovery.
Take it easy, rest,
and be kind to yourself,
and if there's anything you need,
call us....
We care about you
and look forward to seeing you restored
to perfect health.

Get well soon.

adapted from the poem by Joanna Fuchs

Please send your love and prayers for Rick’s quick and full recovery.

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Our health is the most important asset we have. Get well and I wish you a speedy recovery. 

Eunice - Sydney

I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been well Ricky.  I wish you a very speedy recovery & hope that you're back home with your family, friends, & dogs very soon.  Thinking of you.

Lynn (from Melbourne).

sorry to hear your not well I hope you recover quickly

cheers Peter

Oh, I only just saw this!  I keep forgetting to check this group.  I hope you're well again soon, Ricky.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

HI ALL

THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND THOUGHTS. IM NOW GOING GANGBUSTERS AND GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY. I MUST THANK THE PEOPLE WHO I DROPPED IN FRONT OF. IT HELPS WHEN THEY ARE NURSES (INTENSIVE CARE AT THAT). HOW LUCKY WAS THAT ! CONSIDERING I HAD JUST DRIVEN ALMOST 2000 KLM FROM LITHGOW NSW. HAVE BEEN TO SOME SHOWS WHERE I HAVE HAD TO WATCH OTHERS SHOW MY DOGS . THANKS IAN, JASMINE AND IRENE. JOSH, OUR IRISH PUP HAD A GREAT WEEKEND AT TOWNSVILLE AND I HAVE POSTED A PHOTO OF HIM ON MY PAGE.

CHEERS ALL, BEST WISHES RICK

glad you are recovering well. Luck must have been on your side

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service