Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Sheree Parrish's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"No Emma lol...I may be adding to my little family soon too  :-)  "

Sheree Parrish replied Aug 30, 2011 to Are you limited to one dog by choice, or would you have more if possible?

20 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

"Hi Cynthia :-) What an adorable puppy...makes me even more broody for one, and your…"

Sheree Parrish replied Jul 17, 2011 to Are you limited to one dog by choice, or would you have more if possible?

20 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

"That's really how I feel about Henry, he came from a big kennel environment and has…"

Sheree Parrish replied Mar 31, 2011 to Are you limited to one dog by choice, or would you have more if possible?

20 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

"OMG, I thought it had been banned worldwide, how can people that call themselves dog…"

Sheree Parrish replied Mar 14, 2011 to Debarking an English Setter

40 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Sherry Miller

"Hi Sherry, Henry has lots of friends that he plays with when out walking, but he see…"

Sheree Parrish replied Mar 13, 2011 to Are you limited to one dog by choice, or would you have more if possible?

20 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

"Thanks Eunice, you're right, I will know when the time is right for another little f…"

Sheree Parrish replied Mar 13, 2011 to Are you limited to one dog by choice, or would you have more if possible?

20 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

"I have been feeling a bit broody again lately, and wondering if Henry would like a p…"

Sheree Parrish replied Mar 11, 2011 to Are you limited to one dog by choice, or would you have more if possible?

20 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service