Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Ossian's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard about sweetcorn and also old shale workings which have an oily deposit…"

Ossian replied Jan 3, 2011 to Unusual Behaviour problem as new puppy comes to live with grieving dog -help needed please

24 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Viv Blackshaw

"OMG!! I promised I would behave this year!!! There IS only half the story as I said!…"

Ossian replied Jan 3, 2011 to Unusual Behaviour problem as new puppy comes to live with grieving dog -help needed please

24 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Viv Blackshaw

"Well dissected Fran  I would set everything aside and look at the whole picture. Eve…"

24 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Viv Blackshaw

"With you Fran on each point. weight for a one year old (you dont say how tall or wha…"

Ossian replied Nov 20, 2010 to Need to 'fatten' the boy up

37 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Lesley Gilks

"I know you like to recount Reubens adventures and I know that my advice is often rat…"

Ossian replied Nov 18, 2010 to What is the fascination with alleyways???

16 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Louise Perry

"Im with Susan it isnt ten weeks and even if it was I have them coming to class at th…"

Ossian replied Oct 31, 2010 to Is it me??? or the puppy???

35 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"Furminator good!! for neuter coats not show coats!!"

Ossian replied Oct 31, 2010 to Neutered male, ruined coat, will hormone replacement therapy work to restore coat?

17 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Howard Glansfield

"LOL loving this advice"

35 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"Andrea I will give you new owner but this is Grandma Grumpy! You have two adult Spr…"

35 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"bill there isnt a quick fix to this. Presumably you had him neutered for a reason so…"

Ossian replied Oct 31, 2010 to Neutered male, ruined coat, will hormone replacement therapy work to restore coat?

17 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Howard Glansfield

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service