Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Dixie Cruise's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"You're pretty good ... it IS Beniful. I agree that I have had many long-lived dogs w…"

Dixie Cruise replied Sep 3, 2010 to Why is this not ILLEGAL????

8 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Gennadi

""If they hate it, keep doing it more often"!! LOL!! I know exactly what you mean but…"

Dixie Cruise replied Sep 3, 2010 to FOOD: Low Protein, Grain Free, AND Affordable???

28 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Margaret Sierakowski

"That was excellent ... thank you for posting it. I am no longer worried about the pe…"

Dixie Cruise replied Sep 3, 2010 to FOOD: Low Protein, Grain Free, AND Affordable???

28 Sep 3, 2010

"This sounds like THE answer, but is unfortunately not available in the US. I am stil…"

28 Sep 3, 2010

"How often do you use it? I understand it is a powder that needs to be tipped into th…"

28 Sep 3, 2010

"Since I generally follow a low carb diet myself, I tend to agree with this whole-hea…"

28 Sep 3, 2010

"Hmmm. Well, I'll wait and see I guess since they have already emailed me that it has…"

Dixie Cruise replied Sep 2, 2010 to FOOD: Low Protein, Grain Free, AND Affordable???

28 Sep 3, 2010

"I've ordered the Malacetic Otic ... I got the wipes since poor Cosmo has just about…"

Dixie Cruise replied Sep 2, 2010 to FOOD: Low Protein, Grain Free, AND Affordable???

28 Sep 3, 2010

"Hi Sue. No, Cosmo's ears are rarely wet ... although living in a humid climate here…"

28 Sep 3, 2010

"Thanks, everyone. I will explore all your suggestions. I think maybe promoting ear h…"

28 Sep 3, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service