Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Tony Williams's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I know it's not painful Tracy, but try telling Mitch that. :-)  Anyway, the stitches…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 25, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Many thanks Susan, He has his stitches out on Friday. He's looking good so we should…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 23, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Well well, that's great to hear Sheree. The next time you see Fiona please give her…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 22, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Thanks ever so much everyone, I had to dash out the garden this morning to stop him…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 22, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Just recieved the biopsy results from my vet, and good news it is too!...I am happy…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 21, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Latest on Mitch is that he's recovering well. Bowel problem has cleared up and his a…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 19, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Thankyou Tracy, Yes, he was given pain medications. My vet asked me to go back if I…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 17, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Thanks for the info Howard.  One question - is it ok to give him Kaolin with added "…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 17, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Helpful and reassuring advice once again folks! My wife has often said to give him s…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 16, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

"Thanks Sheree, I have Mitch on a fish based dry food and add some boiled chicken to…"

Tony Williams replied Feb 16, 2011 to Testicular tumour & risks of general anaesthetic for older setters

54 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Teresa

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service