Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

John B. Hughes/Absinthe's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, First of all, have your vet do a blood test and check Barkley's testosterone l…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Oct 31, 2010 to Neutered male, ruined coat, will hormone replacement therapy work to restore coat?

17 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Howard Glansfield

"For anyone wanting to seriously participate in this discussion, I would suggest firs…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Oct 30, 2010 to The Irish Setter Today!

28 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by John B. Hughes/Absinthe

"OK you guys-we barely touched on feet and the discussion ended, so I'll move on to t…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Oct 30, 2010 to The Irish Setter Today!

28 Oct 31, 2010

"Sue, I'm assuming that the discrepancy between trimming the hair on bench setters fe…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Oct 11, 2010 to The Irish Setter Today!

28 Oct 31, 2010

"Keeping Your Dog's Feet and Nails Healthy Examine your dog's feet frequently. Check…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Oct 9, 2010 to The Irish Setter Today!

28 Oct 31, 2010

"Frito Feet Some dogs’ feet have a rather pungent odor. Bacteria and yeast naturally…"

28 Oct 31, 2010

"It's pretty obvious that a dog is a quadruped, a sure-footed, four-footed critter wi…"

28 Oct 31, 2010

"Here's some very good info! GIVE YOUR DOG A BONE by Ian Billinghurst Item: DN138 A…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Oct 3, 2010 to Does anybody feed both: Raw meat and "provender"alternately?

18 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by KC and the boys

"Hi Dennis, Just a thought to consider-a Botox injection would relax the tissue , sto…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Sep 29, 2010 to New member - Cherry 17 week bitch - a cupla problems

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Dennis Doyle

"Susan, I think it's in the genes. That's exactly how my living room looks right now-…"

John B. Hughes/Absinthe replied Sep 28, 2010 to "If I ruled the world"............

43 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by sue morgan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service