Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

John Bell Young - Mike Connolly's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know much about grooming, though we engage one of the leading groomers in th…"

John Bell Young - Mike Connolly replied Feb 27, 2012 to Breed Standard - Wavy coats

254 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Carol Gill

"Say, there is one more thing that seems to help our dogs, and which we learned from…"

John Bell Young - Mike Connolly replied May 4, 2011 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"I agree completely with your thoughts here. There's really nothing common about comm…"

John Bell Young - Mike Connolly replied May 4, 2011 to Feeding tips?

60 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dudley Duke of Lancester

"We stand corrected!  So much conflicting information out there... Thanks to all of y…"

John Bell Young - Mike Connolly replied May 4, 2011 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"Here's another exceptionally informative and useful website compiled by authorities…"

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"Our twenty month old male  Irish Setter, who is in great health, has hovered at sixt…"

John Bell Young - Mike Connolly replied May 3, 2011 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"We've tried our best to keep up to date with all the data, much of it conflicting, t…"

John Bell Young - Mike Connolly replied May 3, 2011 to Feeding tips?

60 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dudley Duke of Lancester

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service