Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Bridget Simpson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Just recieved the photo below of Derrycarne Idea from the McBride's it is sister to…"

Bridget Simpson replied Sep 29, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"They do not call the southern most point of Africa (l'Agulhas) the Cape of Storms fo…"

Bridget Simpson replied Sep 28, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013

"Please keep trying , the e-mail address is correct. We are experiencing a winter sto…"

Bridget Simpson replied Sep 27, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013

"Many thanks to ES members who have contributed to this Forum, commented on the poste…"

Bridget Simpson replied Sep 27, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013

"We had a huge scandal in SA concerning melamine contamination of pet food some years…"

Bridget Simpson replied Mar 7, 2012 to Warning about dog food.

28 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by silvia

"Andy, Margaret, My statement is valid, but not for discussion on this Forum which co…"

Bridget Simpson replied Mar 6, 2012 to A "whipsett", a Gorpet?? A bl***y disaster?

130 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Sue Humphrey

"Torie, I am pleased to report that my Irish are pure red blooded ones from lines tha…"

Bridget Simpson replied Mar 6, 2012 to A "whipsett", a Gorpet?? A bl***y disaster?

130 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Sue Humphrey

"Well, you are not alone folks, it is a worldwide problem!  The most recent "rumble-…"

130 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Sue Humphrey

"Margaret, Your response to my question '...is there no population of Irish Red &…"

Bridget Simpson replied Mar 3, 2012 to KC backs outcrossing for English Setters and IRWS

45 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret Sierakowski

"I have just studied the INTERNATIONAL OUTCROSS PROGRAMME FOR IRISH RED SETTERS AND I…"

Bridget Simpson replied Mar 3, 2012 to KC backs outcrossing for English Setters and IRWS

45 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret Sierakowski

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service