Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Leslie's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susan, I'm still curious about the comb you like. Is it one of the ones with rota…"

Leslie replied Mar 9, 2013 to Best tools for grooming castrated coat conditions!

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"I don't think we have the Ferplast brand over here, but I was able to find a JW Pets…"

Leslie replied Mar 9, 2013 to Best tools for grooming castrated coat conditions!

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"Hi Dianne, Thank you! they are in the PetEdge.com catalog, so I'm hoping I can get…"

Leslie replied Mar 2, 2013 to Best tools for grooming castrated coat conditions!

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"A YouTube video demo would be wonderful! Seamus and Bess sound like they are cut fro…"

Leslie replied Mar 2, 2013 to Best tools for grooming castrated coat conditions!

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"Looks like Clipper world is in Australia. Does anyone have a good US source? I'm goi…"

Leslie replied Mar 1, 2013 to Best tools for grooming castrated coat conditions!

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"Dianne, Is it a regular pumice stone like you would use on callouses on your feet or…"

Leslie replied Feb 28, 2013 to Best tools for grooming castrated coat conditions!

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"Hi Cousin Lesley... it is really hard to type Lesley with your spelling, my fingers…"

Leslie replied Feb 28, 2013 to Best tools for grooming castrated coat conditions!

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"Hi Lesley, I'll look for Mikkis or rotating teeth! Do you use human conditioner or…"

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"Hi Susan,I wasn't going to use the coat king on his ears, too delicate. Your comb so…"

47 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Clarke

"Hi Paul, Congratulations on the new pup! My "puppy" is now almost 2. I had an Iris…"

Leslie replied Feb 23, 2013 to Family's First Puppy.........

51 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Cynthia B

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service