Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Andy Benstead's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Finn. I would just like to say my two dogs are both raw fed and it is the best th…"

Andy Benstead replied Apr 10, 2013 to An interesting take on food

67 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andy Benstead

"Hi Dianne. I think Richard is more than a little relieved and Seamus still needs to…"

Andy Benstead replied Mar 27, 2013 to Irish setter Seamus is in the vets/hospital due to an obstruction/blockage.

8 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Andy Benstead

"Not sure what time it was. I just thought I should copy the message and let you all…"

Andy Benstead replied Mar 27, 2013 to missing irish red and white setters

35 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kirstie Carnegie

"Thank you Judith. Seamus is back home now, but must be watched in case he shows sign…"

Andy Benstead replied Mar 27, 2013 to Irish setter Seamus is in the vets/hospital due to an obstruction/blockage.

8 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Andy Benstead

"Thank you very much, Dianne. About time you got the children to teach you some compu…"

8 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Andy Benstead

"Thank you so much for the donation, Sylvia. I am not too sure, but it may be Richard…"

8 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Andy Benstead

"Below is what I found on Facebook today. Andy --------------------------------------…"

Andy Benstead replied Mar 26, 2013 to missing irish red and white setters

35 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kirstie Carnegie

"Hi Phil, together we can do so much. I think it is wonderful too. xx"

Andy Benstead replied Mar 26, 2013 to Please can you help Save Leda's Leg.

39 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Andy Benstead

"Thank you John for the update. I did try to get the video clip direct on here, but w…"

Andy Benstead replied Mar 26, 2013 to Please can you help Save Leda's Leg.

39 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Andy Benstead

"Hi Shirley. Have a look at this link and you will see just how close a dog and a Wol…"

Andy Benstead replied Mar 17, 2013 to The Dreaded Bloat/Torsion

62 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by shirley walsh

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service