Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Fran Griffin's Discussions (447)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope your great trainer really knows their stuff.... One of the first questions I…"

Fran Griffin replied Jul 9, 2013 to HELP! My beautiful 9 month old boy has, overnight, developed Fear Aggression!

5 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Me too.  I think all three of mine have had their heads whapped over the years :-O"

Fran Griffin replied Jul 4, 2013 to Dummy training

8 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Fran Griffin

"LOL you  should see my throws.  I am cack handed, and of course in competitions, whe…"

Fran Griffin replied Jul 4, 2013 to Dummy training

8 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Fran Griffin

"We start off teaching our dogs to retrieve dumbells by taking from the hand first, a…"

Fran Griffin replied Jun 15, 2013 to Dummy training

8 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Fran Griffin

"I wonder if Barkley will still want to beat Finnigan up.  He has a Tamaskan 'friend'…"

Fran Griffin replied May 21, 2013 to Problems with recall. Commands being totally blanked.

19 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Baileys' Page!

"I believe Finnigan introduced himself to Chunk Rottweiler Short (his facebook name)…"

Fran Griffin replied May 21, 2013 to Problems with recall. Commands being totally blanked.

19 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Baileys' Page!

"Recall issues have a number of causes, but with regards to Finnigan you have said it…"

19 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Baileys' Page!

"What wonderful news :-)  :-) :-) bless her :-)"

Fran Griffin replied May 4, 2013 to An Update on Pitanga's heart condition

15 May 6, 2013
Reply by Barbara

"Huh, and yet that guy comes on every so often asking "how are we doing?" and when yo…"

Fran Griffin replied May 3, 2013 to A Warning about Karen Becker and Mercola

5 May 3, 2013
Reply by Fran Griffin

"Hi Lesley, I have also suggested the card route to Susan. If I were in her shoes, I…"

Fran Griffin replied May 2, 2013 to A Warning about Karen Becker and Mercola

5 May 3, 2013
Reply by Fran Griffin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service