Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

My friend is building my homepage and I wanted to draw some information about last years shows from my blog posts. I can only find them until August and I am sure I had one in July as well (the blog about Oberwart-Szombathely) but just can't find it. Is there anybody who knows if there is an archive of the archive? :-) Or how to get old blogs back? Maybe somebody who blogged much could check whether you have the old ones left? Thanks for any idea and advice!

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Laura, as long as it is not OLDER DOGS DISAPPEARING I can't be too troubled...
I found it. It was not a blog post. I posted it under the forum topic SKK Alfta National Dog Show for some reason :-)
Hi Laura - In my conversations with Ning, they archive blog postings off the main page but not your personal pages. So you are missing two? Do you remember what each were or specific keywords that may have been in either (in addition to Oberwart-Szombathely :-) ).

Anybody else have this issue?

Gene
Hi Gene, see above my comment, problem is solved. i did not post it as a blog (but as part of a show discussion...) so that's why i could not find it. but thanks for your research! would be nice to see here more often!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service