Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Catherine Carter's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (429) Replies Latest Activity

"Having had the chance to be introduced to Florence Nagle by some common friends when…"

Catherine Carter replied Jan 20, 2012 to Do our Irish Setters lack pointing instinct in comparison to the other pointing & setting breeds?

90 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Susan could it be Florence Nagle ? Just a first guess....."

Catherine Carter replied Jan 20, 2012 to Do our Irish Setters lack pointing instinct in comparison to the other pointing & setting breeds?

90 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Hi Susan, It is your conversation....so I think you are quite entitled to direct it…"

Catherine Carter replied Dec 21, 2011 to Do our Irish Setters lack pointing instinct in comparison to the other pointing & setting breeds?

90 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Susan, you are everywhere! How did you notice?  But many many  thanks to Gene for ge…"

Catherine Carter replied Dec 20, 2011 to Quietly quietly... WE'VE HIT THE MAGIC 2'000 !!!

10 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Frans de Vos

"Susan, I agree totally. The dogs know the difference between a walk in the countrysi…"

Catherine Carter replied Dec 20, 2011 to Do our Irish Setters lack pointing instinct in comparison to the other pointing & setting breeds?

90 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Hi Finn, I did write 'shot OVER  this Autumn'.......thanks for making me laugh thoug…"

Catherine Carter replied Dec 20, 2011 to Do our Irish Setters lack pointing instinct in comparison to the other pointing & setting breeds?

90 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Thank you , Katariina! I admire your photos so much but I think I am still a long wa…"

90 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Pat

"From my own experience of owning show lines for nearly 30 years, I have found some d…"

Catherine Carter replied Dec 19, 2011 to Do our Irish Setters lack pointing instinct in comparison to the other pointing & setting breeds?

90 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Hi Marie, The tripe we get here in the UK is raw green( unwashed) tripe ! It is espe…"

Catherine Carter replied Nov 25, 2011 to FEEDING PROBLEMS

25 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by louise

"Well written, Gene. Thank you for posting the above...it was time you said it!"

Catherine Carter replied Nov 23, 2011 to English Setters

44 Dec 3, 2011

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service