Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Fran Griffin's Discussions (447)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, considering the nutritionist at Queens Vet School in Cambridge thinks my dogs…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 12, 2012 to Poorly tummy

52 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Sue Humphrey

"I totally agree with you Torie.  I have always replied to people at agility shows "y…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 5, 2012 to Dog walking query - The "Happy At Heel" Dog Training Harness

42 May 31, 2012
Reply by Lesley Gilks

"Yes, we used Gencons too for a while, but again found dogs could escape those too, e…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 4, 2012 to Dog walking query - The "Happy At Heel" Dog Training Harness

42 May 31, 2012
Reply by Lesley Gilks

"Amazingly easy Torie. It does everything the Gentle Leader does with a great deal of…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 4, 2012 to Dog walking query - The "Happy At Heel" Dog Training Harness

42 May 31, 2012
Reply by Lesley Gilks

"Hi Martin, we used to use Gentle Leaders and sell them at one point.  When a dog res…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 3, 2012 to Dog walking query - The "Happy At Heel" Dog Training Harness

42 May 31, 2012
Reply by Lesley Gilks

"Agreed Andrea :-)"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 3, 2012 to Dog walking query - The "Happy At Heel" Dog Training Harness

42 May 31, 2012
Reply by Lesley Gilks

"Hi, I  can see the principal these harnesses work on, and are not something I would…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 2, 2012 to Dog walking query - The "Happy At Heel" Dog Training Harness

42 May 31, 2012
Reply by Lesley Gilks

"Lucky you that you haven't had any problems that's all I can say.  Having worked as…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 2, 2012 to Entire dog owners, how do you do it?

44 May 1, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

"ok if she is spayed, then there could be hormonal changes and propalin syrup maybe t…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 2, 2012 to Incontinence, Bladder infection or something else?

6 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Sue Humphrey

"Aggression in itself has a large number of causes, not just hormonal, so having the…"

Fran Griffin replied Apr 2, 2012 to Entire dog owners, how do you do it?

44 May 1, 2012
Reply by Louise Perry

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service