Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Caroline Black's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Im still looking guys....anybody out there to help me?"

Caroline Black replied Dec 5, 2009 to Help - my sitter has let me down and won't put Pepper into a kennel

10 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Michelle Seeney

"Hi there, Im sure your kennel is fine, and there are some great kennels out there,…"

Caroline Black replied Dec 5, 2009 to Help - my sitter has let me down and won't put Pepper into a kennel

10 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Michelle Seeney

"that would be so great, however i think we are already friends, so should be okay to…"

Caroline Black replied Dec 4, 2009 to Help - my sitter has let me down and won't put Pepper into a kennel

10 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Michelle Seeney

"Wow im getting bogged down with collar and harness info on the web..there really is…"

Caroline Black replied Oct 15, 2009 to Problems with my setter on leash...help!!!!!!

16 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ilona & Gina

"Thankyou so much for your advice!!!!"

Caroline Black replied Oct 15, 2009 to Problems with my setter on leash...help!!!!!!

16 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ilona & Gina

"Hi Eva, in reply to your message about his collar....it isn't actually a choke colla…"

16 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ilona & Gina

"Hi there...thankyou so much for your advice. I have tried the halti before, and yes…"

Caroline Black replied Oct 14, 2009 to Problems with my setter on leash...help!!!!!!

16 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ilona & Gina

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service