Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Howard Glansfield's Discussions (622)

Discussions Replied To (591) Replies Latest Activity

"The BBC reported today  that a passer-by stormed into a flat to save a terrified boy…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 27, 2011 to Pertition to Save Lennox in Belfast - He is not an Irish Setter but it is Barbaric what Belfast Council has done Please sign

39 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"It seems you are correct about the DNA but I had understood that it was being used t…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 27, 2011 to Pertition to Save Lennox in Belfast - He is not an Irish Setter but it is Barbaric what Belfast Council has done Please sign

39 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"What I gleaned from the first link on the original letter, Lennox has been deemed to…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 26, 2011 to Pertition to Save Lennox in Belfast - He is not an Irish Setter but it is Barbaric what Belfast Council has done Please sign

39 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Hennig

"If the puppy is keen I let them off as soon as their vaccinations are all complete b…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 23, 2011 to How old before allowed to run?

8 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Ilona & Gina

"I am  cross at you Ossain,I think you are tactless.Sheree's dog was attacked .It is…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 23, 2011 to PARANOIA

62 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Howard Glansfield

"I was moved by Fran's offer,that is so kind and I wish I had the same offer here. I…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 22, 2011 to PARANOIA

62 Feb 19, 2011

"Absolutely no problem at all in this home! We have always had cats as well as setter…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 22, 2011 to Kitten + 16 month old setter = ??

5 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by JOANNE

"I thought you'd like an update,Arthur's legs are less problematic.He is filling out…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 21, 2011 to Arthur,5 month old setter / Growing pains?

22 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Sheree Parrish

"I empathise with you,I have experienced similar attacks.One dog ,off lead,attacked m…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 21, 2011 to PARANOIA

62 Feb 19, 2011

"Arthur has just dug up, in a matter of seconds,  half a vinyl floor tile off the kit…"

Howard Glansfield replied Jan 20, 2011 to Indestructible soft toys for year old Irish Boys ....

8 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Sue and Cash

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service