Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Sian Thomas's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Interestingly I just received a questionnaire from the Dutch Kennel club regarding o…"

Sian Thomas replied Apr 23, 2008 to Has anyone had experience with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in Irish Setters?

34 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Anneliese

"Gene, thanks for sharing this information about Chelsea.  I have to say that I was m…"

Sian Thomas replied Apr 22, 2008 to Has anyone had experience with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in Irish Setters?

34 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Anneliese

"Hi Susan, I haven't been on line recently and have only just caught up with this dis…"

Sian Thomas replied Apr 18, 2008 to Has anyone had experience with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in Irish Setters?

34 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Anneliese

"Just a thought, those who have written to the SCC regarding this subject. Vanessa an…"

Sian Thomas replied Dec 7, 2007 to Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

138 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Christiane Lohmann

"I am not saying that Henk, the joy for me of an Irish setter is to see it running an…"

Sian Thomas replied Nov 13, 2007 to Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

138 Dec 14, 2007

"My thoughts at this time are that those who feel that there should be choice for own…"

Sian Thomas replied Nov 13, 2007 to Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

138 Dec 14, 2007

"I have already mailed Monique and Cécilia about this and they are looking to put a l…"

Sian Thomas replied Oct 20, 2007 to Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

138 Dec 14, 2007

"I concur completely with Frances, the real issues here are the Red Club dictating a…"

Sian Thomas replied Oct 13, 2007 to Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

138 Dec 14, 2007

"Bonjour Monique I was so pleased to see that this subject has been raised for discus…"

Sian Thomas replied Oct 5, 2007 to Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

138 Dec 14, 2007

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service