Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Sally Mohan
  • Female
  • West Yorkshire
  • United Kingdom
Share
  • Blog Posts
  • Discussions
  • Events
  • Groups (1)
  • Photos (3)
  • Photo Albums
  • Videos

Sally Mohan's Friends

  • Jeremy Bates
  • terrie lynn stauffer
  • silvia
  • xavi campmany

Gifts Received

Gift

Sally Mohan has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Sally Mohan's Page

Latest Activity

silvia and Sally Mohan are now friends
Jan 8
Sally Mohan posted a status
"From histology vet says only 10% chance of it coming back, 90% not. Jake well on the road to recovery. Hope fur grows back before Crufts !!"
Dec 31, 2020
Sally Mohan posted a status
"Well folks - it has been a few years since I visited ES. Where has all the time gone? Jake is now 8 years old."
Dec 31, 2020
Sally Mohan posted a status
"Warmest greetings to you and those you all love and trust that the glimmer of hope for 2021 shines brightly for us all. Happy 2021,"
Dec 31, 2020
Sally Mohan posted a status
"We have had and still have a terrific time together. Found a small lump on his back in Oct. Was cancer, removed and on the road to recovery."
Dec 31, 2020
Sally Mohan posted a photo

Christmas 2020

Me and Jake - Christmas 2020
Dec 31, 2020
Sally Mohan updated their profile
Dec 31, 2020

Profile Information

How many Irish Setters do you have?
1
How long have you owned Irish Setters?
many years
About Me:
Divorced for many years and enjoying life. Retired from the military and run my own company on a part time basis - work when I want too !
Why are you applying for membership?
A. I am a human wanting to contribute to the community

Sally Mohan's Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Comment Wall (3 comments)

At 7:29pm on March 12, 2011, Chantal McIlveen-Wright said…
Welcome to ES Sally, very happy that you will get a setter soon .. impossible to live without them  :-)  hope you will find the time to put plenty of pictures whenever the "arrival" is programmed...
At 3:59am on March 14, 2011, Chantal McIlveen-Wright said…
Many thanks for the gift Sally, very much appreciated.  :-)
At 5:55am on July 18, 2011, Chantal McIlveen-Wright said…
Happy Birthday Sally!!!! will a puppy be the Birthday present? Have a terrific day  :-)

You need to be a member of Exclusively Setters to add comments!

Join Exclusively Setters

 
 
 

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service