Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Denise Lee Turonek's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Henriette Just looking over some of the older posts I have here & was wonde…"

Denise Lee Turonek replied Jul 18, 2012 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"Dear Henriette, Thank goodness for the info that I received from this site...Hudson…"

Denise Lee Turonek replied Oct 10, 2011 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"Thank you to all for the advise...I'm am happy to report that over the last month we…"

Denise Lee Turonek replied Jun 3, 2011 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"That make sense as well! I will try that with Hudson & his brothers. Thank you"

Denise Lee Turonek replied May 4, 2011 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"What wonderful sources of information...Thank you to all that have replied...Hudson…"

Denise Lee Turonek replied May 4, 2011 to Need some advise on getting my Irish Setter to gain weight

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"Yes, my setter should weigh over 100 lbs by the amount he is being fed. (which of co…"

20 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"I have 3 Irish Setters that are contained to our 5 acres with an invisible fence. Th…"

Denise Lee Turonek replied May 3, 2011 to Invisible Fence?

14 May 3, 2011
Reply by Denise Lee Turonek

"Done!"

Denise Lee Turonek replied Apr 27, 2011 to Do you have a epileptic dog? Survey extended to end of May 2011.

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Denise Lee Turonek

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service