Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Cornelia's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Silvia, how did the Op go? I hope all is well with Obi! I had a look on the inter…"

Cornelia replied Jun 13 to blood spots

13 Jun 14
Reply by silvia

"Hi there, Silvia, So sorry to hear about your worries!! I hope of cause it is nothin…"

Cornelia replied Jun 12 to blood spots

13 Jun 14
Reply by silvia

"Hi Andy, Your poem made me smile inside - so true :-)) - and at nine years of age, o…"

Cornelia replied May 13 to Just a silly poem I wrote. Comments welcome, good or bad.

8 May 20
Reply by Andy Benstead

":-))) Yea, that actually looked very sweet one time on holidays: I put the tappies o…"

Cornelia replied May 3 to dog boots

7 May 4
Reply by Eva

"Hi Silvia, Yes, you remembered well - we have ruffwear booties. But I also have othe…"

Cornelia replied Apr 23 to dog boots

7 May 4
Reply by Eva

"Hi Wilko, this is one of the most dreaded disease of a setter owner, if not the most…"

Cornelia replied Mar 1 to Bloat

2 Mar 2
Reply by James Doran

"Great to hear, that Arthur is doing progress!! Hope the weather improves as well, wh…"

Cornelia replied Feb 8 to Arthur

36 Feb 8
Reply by Cornelia

"Hi Ellie, our Joy is usually, where one of us is during the day - and at night. She'…"

Cornelia replied Jan 20 to Not wanting to be alone and learning to calmly play/walk with a stick in her mouth

2 Jan 27
Reply by human friend

"Same old story, same old song... have look at some of the older posts and you will s…"

Cornelia replied Jan 20 to 9 Month Old Just Can't Calm Down

6 Apr 7
Reply by Jennifer Sellek

"Such good news! What a relief for all of you. Enjoy a relaxed weekend. Hugs and cudd…"

Cornelia replied Jan 20 to Arthur

36 Feb 8
Reply by Cornelia

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service