Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

We are pleased to announce that the funding for Phase 1 of the genetic research into bloat by Catheryn Mellersh of the AHT has been achieved by the UK Irish Setter Clubs making contributions along with the Irish Setter Charitable Trust. 

Details on the progress of the research will be published as soon as they become available but we understand that Cathryn Mellersh has everything in place to start immediately.

****HOT OFF THE PRESS****

SEISC has commissioned the above tea towel which will be available for purchase at the Club Championship Show on Sunday or from myself. Please e-mail me at kenn-slo@ntlworld.com.

The price will be £4.00 each or £10.00 for three plus postage( if needed) and all profits will be going to the bloat fund. Happy to post abroad - from a smoke and pet free home - not !!

They really are very nice and excellent quality .

Thank you to Gene for permission to post this advertisement

Views: 1725

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks great, I would love 3. What do I have to do now? Im in the South West.

Many thanks x

Yes please 6 for me, I have a pay pal account, email you later,I shall nead postage,( Colchester Essex)

Can I have 3 + postage (2nd class would do), please? I have a Paypal account or can send cheque if necessary. Thanks.

Hi Gill,

I have placed an order by email

which e-mail? don't seem to be able to find anything

Thank you again to everybody who has responded so brilliantly to this post. Thanks also to all those people who were so generous at the show,.we are well on our way to reaching our initial target for the club.

I have sorted out a paypal account, bank account and looked into postage(£1.60 for 3 within UK) for both home and abroad. All of you who have already sent me their details by e-mail I will try and respond in the next few days. Those of you who have shown an interest on this site could you please send me you address details to kenn-slo@ntlworld.com and I will reply with payment and postage details. If I seem to have missed you out please contact me by e-mail as I think I might have lost track a bit!! I have organised a "tea towel team" who are happy to deliver to the Championship shows coming up soon so if anybody doesn't mind waiting and wants to save postage you will be able to collect from them - just let me know.

sent the repeated order for e-mail

I am not going to the show but my beautiful irish girl died of bloat six weeks ago, so where other than the show can I get one.

So sorry to hear that Tina - e-mail me your address to kenn-slo@ntlworld.com and I will send you postage & payment details

Hello,

I've sent several emails to kenn-slo@ntlworld.com and not received a reply. I've also sent similar via the SEISC website without response.

Is it possible for me to purchase these towels?

of course - in hand I hope.

I will be at  National  Gundog   on Saturday  4 th August  if any one would  like one of these

WONDERFUL T towels  @£4.00  each     or  3  for £10.00.......all in aid of a very worthy cause

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service