Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Hi it's nice to see we have ten members; it would be nice to share some information about our dogs and our countries.
My beautiful little Labrador Tara died on March 6 this year. She was 16 years old. I haven't felt much like participating in dog forums for a while.
We have a new boy now, somewhere in his mix there is Setter, as he setts the wallabies and possums we meet on our walks! There is German short-haired pointer and blue heeler and everyone comments on his Labrador like head. He is nine months old .He is smart and obedient but he finds things to do before you relise they are naughty.
Cheers everyone, Vera

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vera...sorry to hear about Tara.....16 years was a great age....

Sounds like your new lad is a handful....but a lot of fun

Take care

Sharyn
Hi Vera,
Sorry to hear about Tara, it takes a very long time to get over a loss of a very special companion I know only to well. Good luck with your new boy, What did you call him? You will get many many hours of joy just watching him as he grows and all his funny antics, I spend hours just watching my puppies as they move and the first 8 weeks has so much to see and learn with each litter I breed it is still fascinating, then they go to their new homes. I have a litter due on the 19th Jan, so there will be more hours joy. Enjoy your boy and I wish you many more years of love and companionship with him.
Regards
Anneliese Slievemish Irish Setters.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service