Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Henk ten Klooster's Discussions (709)

Discussions Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

"A better picture than at topics start. From left to right Derrycarne Alcoholic, Li…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Jun 4, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by kristi schrittwieser

"There is quite a few old Irish lineage (Derrycarne and Mullenculain) in French/Ita…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Jun 4, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"This topic started with Irish dogs. Objectives were agreed by you. If you can find…"

671 Jul 10, 2010

"The book had a follow up. There are no pictures of IS in last one, showing absence o…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Jun 3, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"Curly coats are indeed in the winners you mention, but I see no evidence for your st…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Jun 3, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"Finn raises a topic question, whether r&w can be entered. Okay for me, r&w j…"

671 Jul 10, 2010

"This is an explanation of the choice for Derrycarnes as a kick off. I hope it will l…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Jun 2, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"Yes thats on the rise in showrings & too much coat. See coat dog left, not much…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Jun 1, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"Yes Christine, the FCI standard says hair on tips of ears short and fine. But the AK…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Jun 1, 2010 to Did the breed change or not since the sixties?

671 Jul 10, 2010

"s A pleasure seeing those old pics here! Sorry forgot to put a pic of my first Iris…"

Henk ten Klooster replied May 31, 2010 to Let us share photos: You and your first setter..

47 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Phil du Plessis

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service