Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Senem Ertaylan's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your message James. I had a chat with my vet and his advice was along…"

Senem Ertaylan replied Oct 22, 2015 to Puppy with an amputated tail

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by James Doran

"Hi Paul, I use Kong Wobbler to feed my dog Eva as with a bowl she gulps everything i…"

Senem Ertaylan replied Jul 22, 2014 to Help Messy eater

16 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Paul

"Merhaba Hakan Bey , foruma hos geldiniz . Asagida yazanlara eklemek istedigim bir ka…"

Senem Ertaylan replied Dec 1, 2013 to New Setter Puppy questions

13 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Mary Dombrowski

"Hi Rosie, thanks for your message.I would like to think that this is a temporary per…"

Senem Ertaylan replied Aug 4, 2013 to Any ideas about how to stop your dog from acting like a pest to other dogs?

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by rosie beere

"Hi Sue, Eva has had a few negative experiences too however her memory seems to be ve…"

Senem Ertaylan replied Aug 1, 2013 to Any ideas about how to stop your dog from acting like a pest to other dogs?

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by rosie beere

"Hi Angela, thanks for your response. Sorry I should have mentioned that Eva has been…"

Senem Ertaylan replied Aug 1, 2013 to Any ideas about how to stop your dog from acting like a pest to other dogs?

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by rosie beere

"Nicky, so sorry for your loss. Your story really touched me (maybe because I'm the m…"

Senem Ertaylan replied Jul 31, 2013 to Remembering Eva

15 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by julie madin

"Hello again everyone, thank you for the great ideas. I will give them a try. It was…"

Senem Ertaylan replied May 21, 2013 to Any ideas as to how to stop your dog from pulling the lead?

25 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Deb Bouttell

"Thanks for the response Lesley, I use the Black Dog Infin8 Halter on Eva which is al…"

Senem Ertaylan replied May 20, 2013 to Any ideas as to how to stop your dog from pulling the lead?

25 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Deb Bouttell

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service