Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Helen O'Keefe's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Fran, I have read that garlic is toxic to dogs. I understand that the amount in t…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Feb 9, 2015 to Am I doing it right?

20 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Teresa Jones

"It sounds like you already give her as much time and exercise as you can. She is ver…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Dec 8, 2013 to New Setter Puppy questions

13 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Mary Dombrowski

"Thanks for your help and support everyone. I was pretty happy with how the poster an…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Oct 7, 2013 to Poster to promote Irish Setters at local show

14 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Anna Kazimierowicz

"So true! Let me know if you have a set for "Irish" as well - so far I can think of I…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Sep 28, 2013 to Poster to promote Irish Setters at local show

14 Oct 8, 2013

"Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I've re-done the posters (see the attached…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Sep 28, 2013 to Poster to promote Irish Setters at local show

14 Oct 8, 2013

"Thankyou very much for the suggestions. I'm definitely not offended. I hadn't though…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Sep 23, 2013 to Poster to promote Irish Setters at local show

14 Oct 8, 2013

"Merlin gets called Pumpkin . . . because he's orange and sweet. Otherwise, everyone…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Aug 27, 2013 to WHAT WOULD YOU RENAME YOURS AS ?

27 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Firstly I would like to thank Gene for the time, effort and money he puts into runni…"

Helen O'Keefe replied Jan 25, 2013 to What to do with this site

166 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by silvia

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service