Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Margaret Sierakowski's Discussions (629)

Discussions Replied To (592) Replies Latest Activity

"Dogs from the UK and Ireland dont compete in the "European" and "World Cup" trials.…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 18, 2008 to

just now

"Cant argue this time :))"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 17, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by James Gregory Williams

"Henk wrote "Serious, I think you've ended up with IRWS in a dead end street, threat…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 17, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010

"Henk wrote "Personally I don’t understand why you do not look for many more Harry’s…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 14, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010

"Gennadi, I have a setter dog who is about 65 cm at the shoulder and weighs around 37…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 14, 2008 to

just now

"This is a typical working English Setter. The show bred English Setters in the UK di…"

just now

"Gennadi, these dogs are the right size for working in Ireland, Scotland or Norway. T…"

just now

"They have four different video clips, the best one was put up on 31 July, title is H…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 13, 2008 to

just now

"The A litter wasnt my first litter. But yes, Lennoxbank Whisper is in the pedigree o…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 13, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010

"I know its not red dogs, but have you seen the video clips that Merete and Thomas ha…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Aug 13, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service