Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Vanessa Woodward's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a very late reply Cathy as I haven't visited the site for some time.  I lost…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Nov 5, 2011 to Take care ! breed standard respect in France

56 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Woodward

"If you're neurotic then so am I and a lot of other people using this site.  Just ign…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Nov 5, 2011 to I know for sure I am not the only Neurotic Setter owner here.....

36 Nov 5, 2011

"She was spayed two years ago. I don't think it's hormonal although she had problems…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Aug 9, 2010 to Does anyone have a setter that is going bald?

8 Aug 9, 2010

"Thanks Ilona. I have been thinking Atopic dermatitis myself. The current belief is t…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Aug 9, 2010 to Does anyone have a setter that is going bald?

8 Aug 9, 2010

"I use Pulvex shampoo every couple of weeks as Autats (Harvest Mites) are a big nuisc…"

8 Aug 9, 2010

"All over! I am brushing her ever day with a bristle brush - but gently so as not to…"

8 Aug 9, 2010

"Hello Nicky I'm assuming that Ollie is still very young and therefore doesn't quali…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Aug 8, 2010 to going on holiday, will miss Ollie :-(

4 Aug 8, 2010

"Is his blood analysis normal? What do the scans of his gut show? Tara has inflammato…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Jul 25, 2010 to my dog merlin and his very dodgy tummy.

5 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Michelle Seeney

"I wondered if Tara was too old at nearly eight. We had to have our seventeen year ol…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Jul 25, 2010 to do 12 month old setters get on with a new kitten?

26 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Paige P

"Hello again Susan. This is probably the answer. Those of us in France have to decid…"

Vanessa Woodward replied Oct 20, 2007 to Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

138 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Christiane Lohmann

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service