Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World
As an interim measure until the official register provided by the Kennel Club is fully up and running, the SEISC has decided to offer an opportunity for owners to post their recent PRA rcd4 DNA test results.
This will be on our PRA rcd4 page.
This is available to all owners worldwide not just SEISC members and will be in a similar format to that already used by the Kennel Club.
For further details please see the Club website www.seisc.co.uk.
Listing will be available sometime today - slight kink in my "html" !!
Her pedigree is on Michelle's website:
Thanks, I have found it.
I agree, too, That is exactly my oppinion, too!!
I agree with you!
I am very lucky and happy because my dogs :
- Ardbraccan Noble Spirit at Trawricka CLEAR (Strathmead Hawkes Bay x Ardbraccan Lady in Red)
- Chestnut's Shawna Forever CLEAR ( Asoftwind of the Golden Vale x Castania's Freeda)
- Amara CLEAR ( O'Maley des Diables de Feu x Starlette des Lys du Gaucho)
- And Glen Junior du Domaine du Fuchsberg CLEAR by heritabilite ( Coppersheen Coalville Lad x Amara)
- All my "G" litter is CLEAR because parents are CLEAR.
tu dois etre bien soulagee....xxxxxxx
Oh oui Catherine, soulagée et heureuse.