Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"The fact that Jim Sheridan find this dog interesting makes me interested. But I need…"

Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen replied Oct 8, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen

"Ok, thank you for the reply. I am curious how Harry's working abilities are. I don't…"

Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen replied Oct 7, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009

"Hmmm.. I don't like the dogs being too intelligent.. But I like dogs with lots and l…"

Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen replied Oct 7, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009

"Sunday she only got 10 minutes as she pointed, flushed (on command) and chased the b…"

Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen replied Sep 30, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009

"By the way; Skadi has never been trained on forest terrain, only highland terrain (g…"

Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen replied Sep 30, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009

"Skadi's critics: Running time: 20 + 10 minutes jaktlyst (hunting desire) 3 (best i…"

50 Dec 6, 2009

"It was up in the mountains (400 meters above sea) on Stord, an island on the western…"

50 Dec 6, 2009

"Thank you! This is how the "forest" terrain looks like: "

50 Dec 6, 2009

"I correct my self, we only need 1 FT cacit, but 25 points to become FT Champion in N…"

50 Dec 6, 2009

"Saturday 28th september Tobbogan's Amazing Skadi got her first FCI FT-result. It was…"

50 Dec 6, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service